babel babble

This is my story about Berlin, and is meant as a compliment to our travel site www.byworldofmouth.com.

Click here to see the latest posts:

City Of Lights

She's Crafty

December, now so much more than Kristimas

Turkey and Mulled Wine, Holiday Favourites in Germany




Resolve


A few house keeping items, as I say hello to 2010 (exactly one year later) and to a Berlin muted by a blanket of snow (hoorah!) You can just make out my bike's white basket under the pile of powder. I'm very happy to be home, yes it feels like home these days... and yes Bron is showing up on here a lot  but it was her birthday and we made a snowman!


Now, I'm not one to dissect what I hate about myself and then commit to changing it starting January first but this year, I got to thinking that there a few resolutions I could say "out loud" and be bullied into keeping, or at least shamed.


I call them the 3G's of Twenty Ten and they are: Green (because I should). German (because I'm here). Gym (because I payed for a 6 month membership). I also resolve to sing more whitney houston (below) and cypress hill (above) at karaoke with workmates (thank you Sarah for documenting). Don't you know I'm loco?




I've posted a few pictures and thoughts about Paris (City of Lights) on By World Of Mouth, which can be found in the links on the right hand side of the page or temporarily at the top of the page or by clicking here. I'll hopefully post more pictures soon, but be warned they are mostly buildings that aren't famous to anyone but architects, and even then I question where Luke has heard if these places.


Some forgotten photos and an ode to those who (hopefully) read my blog, who are in another home that is less than 3 months away! Thank you, your comments (and skype chats) are cherished.












0 comments:

Post a Comment

search this blog
| Top ↑ |