babel babble

This is my story about Berlin, and is meant as a compliment to our travel site www.byworldofmouth.com.

Click here to see the latest posts:

City Of Lights

She's Crafty

December, now so much more than Kristimas

Turkey and Mulled Wine, Holiday Favourites in Germany




home for the holidays

_______________________________________________________________________________

I know I just started this blog all about my adventures in Berlin, but I also just booked my tickets home and I'm really excited! The prices are unbelievably high around the holidays, so I booked the best deal...


I'll be flying into New York on the 13th of November for about 6 weeks. I leave the 31st of
December from NYC too, so I'll be celebrating 2009 with a bottle of airplane wine in seat 11f, hopefully beside a giant football player! Beat those New Year's plans!






Autumn along the Spree river


2 comments:

Kristi de Bonville said...

look how easy it is to comment guys! and fun too:)

Unknown said...

Wow! This really is easy. And I'm feeling surprisingly warm and fuzzy as I type this.

Posting comments is great!!

Post a Comment

search this blog
| Top ↑ |