babel babble

This is my story about Berlin, and is meant as a compliment to our travel site www.byworldofmouth.com.

Click here to see the latest posts:

City Of Lights

She's Crafty

December, now so much more than Kristimas

Turkey and Mulled Wine, Holiday Favourites in Germany




out-of-towners

One of the perks of living in Europe versus Asia is that our friends and family feel that it is a bit more accessible. Since coming in January, we have had a steady stream of guests keeping us from facing the reality of having to make friends and learn the language! Here are a few pictures from recent visits that have kept us in our bubble.

Peter and I showing off our new scarves before the Hertha BSC football match.


Adrian, Peter and I at the match. (And surly guy in the background, jealous of the scarves I'm sure)


Luke and Dad at the Eisbaren Hockey game (in the opposing fans section)


Dad and I in San Sebastian, Spain
( not all of our activities are centered around athletics.. although some might call the wine tasting a sport)

Kathy, Sandy and I at the top of the Reischtag

0 comments:

Post a Comment

search this blog
| Top ↑ |